Bible Text: Matthew 24:27-31, 1Thessalonians 4:15-18, 2Thessalonians 2:1-4, 1Corinthians 15:51-53, 2Corinthians 5:1-5, Revelation 19:11-20:3, Psalm 97:1-12 | Preacher: Jeff Mann | Series: Understanding the Times
The second coming of Jesus!
1. Jesus and the armies of Heaven come down to earth.
2. Saints alive on the earth are caught up to meet Jesus and receive new resurrected bodies.
3. Jesus and His army descend to earth, conquer the Antichrist and his armies, and liberate the Jewish people.
4. The Antichrist and False Prophet are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire.
5. Satan is bound for 1,000 Years
6. Israel recognizes Jesus and invites Him to be their King. Jesus takes His seat on David’s throne and begins the process of setting up His government on the earth.